1 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
5 tbsp butter
7 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup yoghurt
1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 190 degree Celsius
2. Combine flour, baking soda, salt.
3. Melt butter over medium heat. Remove from heat, stir in cocoa powder and sugars. (mixture will resemble coarse sand)
4. Add flour mix. Stir till moist.
5. Drop by tbsp onto greased baking sheet.
6. Bake for 8-10 min or until almost set.
– if it was baked in a cake tin, the dough would make nice cake.
– cookie was fudge when warm, cakey when cooled.
– soft hence hard to keep it’s shape. Gotta use hard container for storage or transport.
– still too sweet although both sugars were cut by half respectively.